The Family Division hears change of name petitions. Persons for whom a name change is being sought must be a resident of Ingham County for a year prior to filing the petition. Petitions can be obtained and are filed in the Circuit Court Clerk’s office.

Contact Information

Clerk:          Bridget Colosimo               
Phone:        517•483•6313
Location:    Clerk's Office - 1st Floor
                   Veterans Memorial Courthouse
                   Lansing, Michigan