TRACC PROGRAM "Transforming Relationships and Attitudes through Consent Calendar"
“TRACC” is a program designed specifically for teens who have demonstrated inappropriate sexual behavior and/or attitudes at home, school, or in their community. Basic education is presented to prevent youth from engaging in more serious sexual behavior in the future. Youth will complete a TRACC Contract upon completion of the curriculum. Successful completion of the TRACC program will be determined by clinical review. A violation of TRACC and/or Consent Calendar conditions may result in Consent Calendar revocation and the case being placed on the formal Court docket.PROGRAM ELEMENTS
- Legal Boundaries
- Victim Empathy
- Urge Control
- Healthy Boundaries
- Take responsibility for their actions
- Replace unhealthy sexual and nonsexual interests
- Improve social skills, self-esteem, coping skills, and impulse control
- Reframe attitudes and thinking patterns that promote offending
- Increase the capacity of empathy for others
- Identify and learn to interrupt the cycle of offending by understanding the relationship between thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Develop sound relapse prevention skills
- Lead productive and pro-social lives recognizing the impact their behaviors and choices have on those around them
- Individual, Group, and Family Treatment
- Skill Building
- Monitoring and Case Supervision
- Restorative Justice
Aftercare services and continuum of care offered to adolescent sex offenders returning to the community after receiving treatment in residential placement. Our mission is to "Lead youth toward their future endeavors by helping them successfully transition from residential to aftercare in the community."
LYFE TRAC is designed to help youth:
- Generalize learning in order to follow through on their relapse prevention.
- Process and address emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Continue to develop as self-sufficient young adults.
- Find ways to give back to their community.
- Remain accountable through appropriate mentoring and supervision.
Through providing a safe and supportive environment, our mission is to equip youth with the necessary skills that will encourage them to stop, think and eliminate future occurrences of committing harmful acts against themselves and against others in the community.