Please follow the procedures outlined below to request media coverage of court proceedings:
- Pursuant to Michigan Administrative Order 1989-1, a Request and Notice for Film and Electronic Media Coverage of Court Proceedings must be presented to the Clerk of the Court not less than three business days before the proceeding you wish to cover.
- A Request and Notice for Film and Electronic Media Coverage of Court Proceedings can be submitted in person, by mail or by facsimile.
- Circuit Court Clerk's Office, 313 W. Kalamazoo Street, Lansing, Michigan 48933
- Circuit Court Clerk's Office, P.O. Box 40771, Lansing, MI 48901-7971
- (517) 483-6501 or (517) 483-6401
- Please fill the form out completely and accurately.
- As long as the form provided in the link is used, one form per case will be sufficient for coverage of all court proceedings allowed by law, unless coverage is terminated, suspended, limited or excluded by the Judge.
If you have questions about the procedure, please do not hesitate to contact Janice Dooley at (517) 483-6516